Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Blueberry Coconut Icecream

Hi lovelies! I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful day. 
I have been craving some vegan icecream for a while now. So when I got home from the farmers market last saturday I immediately started experimenting with all the delicious fruits I bought. This blueberry coconut cream is a real winner!! I just can't get enough of it so I have been eating this as breakfast, snack and dessert for the past few days! LOL! Supereasy, Superfilling, SuperYUMMY!






















Blueberry Coconut Icecream
What you need
1 cup frozen blueberries
2 frozen bananas
1 cup coconut water
5 tbsp coconut flakes

What to do
Mix all the ingredients together in your foodprocessor or blender and pulse until you have this lovely thick and creamy consistency. Scoop into a little bowl and place in your freezer for 10 minutes. This gives you the time to prepare the topping. Think; berries, goji, chia, buckwheat, coconut flakes, hemp, mulberries & cacao nibs.
After 10 minutes take out your icecream and top with all the goodies.

Enjoy!

Love,
Sanne

1 comment:

  1. This looks insanely good! Perfect colors beautiful breakfast idea!!

    ReplyDelete