Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Banana pancakes with coyo

Hi sweethearts!

I have got another really delicious recipe for to post today! Since a lot of you asked for my banana pancake recipe I have spent the last week perfecting the recipe so I can finally update this on my blog! So weird, the whole time Ive been working on my blog, I haven't posted a simple banana recipe. Shame on me!

A bit over a week ago it was Eastern and I was lucky enough to celebrate this holiday with my boyfriend in Paris. We had the most wonderful time but this meant we missed out on all the holiday festivities with our family and friends. To make up I made these banana pancakes (pretty festive huh?!). I loved the topping of bananas, blueberries and raspberries. We picked them up on boulevard Raspail the day before. Anyone ever been there? It is seriously the most beautiful organic market I have ever seen! I will post some pics to give you guys an impression!




















Banana-coconut pancakes
Ingredients
4 flax eggs
2 bananas
1 cup of old fashioned oats
2 tbsp coyo (coconut yoghurt)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions
Mix all the ingredients in your blender or food processor until smooth and bake like for about 2 minutes on each side! Top with your favorite fruits and enjoy with your loved ones!

Love,
Sanne

No comments:

Post a Comment