Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crispy hot fries

Who loves crispy hot fries?! I DO!! I love everything spicy, seriously, mustard is my best friend and I put chili powder on every single one of my dishes. So crispy hot fries being my FAV snack won't come as a surprise;) These babies are supereasy to make, are healthy and perfect served with a good old veggie burger or, like I did with some corn on cob!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crispy hot fries (serves one)
Ingredients
1 large Russet
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
a generous pinch teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions
Start by preheating your oven to 420 degrees.
Scrub the potato and cut into not more than and 1/4 inch thick wedges.
Place the wedges in a big bowl and add together the oil and spices. Mix until all the wedges are covered. Spread the wedges out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place the wedges in your oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the fries and bake for another 8 minutes until golden brown and deliciously crispy!
 
Enjoy!
 
Love,
Sanne
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I am following you on Bloglovin, and I think this post is awesome, the fries look fantastic, it's a pity that I can't try them out until November...

    Maybe you wanna have a look at my blog too?
    Bye bye xoxo jennifer
    www.lifting-fairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete