Friday, September 27, 2013

Vegan Aioli

Hi sweets! We have this great little place around the corner that serves the most delicious aioli, unfortunately it is not the most healthy one.. So I have been trying to make my own (vegan aioli) for quite a while (note; since july) and it wasn’t until yesterday I was confident enough to post a picture on my instagram.. Luckily a lot of you wanted to try this too so for you lovelies, the recipe!
What you need
½ cup of pine kernels
1 ½ cup of organic silken tofu
6 gloves of garlic
2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
Juice from half a lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
What to do
Place all the ingredients in your food processor and mix until smooth.
This aioli goes well with everything. In the picture I dipped my lemon-garlic oven roasted potatoes in it.
Enjoy!

Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment