Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vegan Buckwheat-Banana Waffles

Morning loves!! Just a quick blog about last weeks vegan waffles (which were absolutely amazing btw!). I posted a recipe before but since a lot of you asked for this recipe I thought I would give this 'updated' waffle recipe another go!





















Vegan Buckwheat-Banana Waffles
What you need
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
2 cups of buckwheat flour
2 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp ground flax
2 cups of water

What to do
Mash your very ripe banana with a fork until you have a nice and thick consistency (I like little lumps in my batter but totally up to you). Mix the oats, buckwheat flour and the baking powder and combine with the banana and water.
Pour the batter onto your waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.

Enjoy!!
Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment