Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes

Hi sweets!

It is almost a week ago since I posted my last recipe.. I've been so busy writing my thesis that I could not find time to update my blog! Luckily I had a few spare minutes today so I am back with some lovely recipes. First one: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes

What you need
Cupcake
1 cup of walnuts
1/2 cup of dates
3 tbsp of raw cacao powder/charob powder
1 tsp of vanilla
3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Frosting
1/2 cashews
1/2 cup of raspberries
1/2 cup or strawberries
4 tbsp of agave syrup
3 tbsp of lemon juice
4 tbsp of melted coconut oil


What to do
Cupcakes
Grind the walnuts in your foodprocessor until you only have crumbs left, do not over process! Add the dates, cacao and vanilla and process until you have a sticky dough, add the melted coconut oil and process briefly. Press the mixture into your cupcake forms and chill in the fridge overnight
Frosting
Combine the cashews, raspberries, the agave syrup and the lemon juice in your food processor until completely smooth, add the coconut oil and process again. Pour into a pan and chill in your fridge overnight.

Spread the frosting over the cupcake and ENJOY!

Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment