Monday, October 07, 2013

Raw chocolate - date - banana - cinnamon smoothie


Morning loves!

Yesterday was a beautiful day because my Mason Jars were delivered. After hearing so much about these on IG I decided to see for myself and ordered 4 different sizes. I totally fell in love with this pint size jar. Perfect for a 1 person smoothie, salad or lunch. I just finished my breakkie when I got them but I had to see how they would look so made myself a second breakfast.

Raw chocolate- date- banana- cinnamon smoothie
What you need
1 frozen banana
1 cup of almondmilk
1 cup of dates
3 tbsp of raw cacao/charob
1 tbsp of cinnamon
What to do
Blend everything together in your mixer. If the consistency is too thick add a bit of milk, if the smoothie is too thin add a few more dates. Top with everything you like, I sprinkled mine with homemade granola (recipe will be up later).

Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment