Thursday, October 03, 2013

Super easy 5 minute breakfast


Hi sweets!
Since I always post my pics on my Instagram account I often forget to upload them on my blog! From now on I will post the recipe directly after I uploaded the picture on IG! Promise!!

Today I was head over heals with my breakkie! So easy, SO YUMMY!! Takes only a few ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. Perfect when you are looking for an filling and healthy breakfast when you are busy in the morning.

What you need:
1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
1 banana
1 apple
1/2 cup of raspberries
4 tbsp of sunflowerseeds
handful of almonds
handful of walnuts
2 heaping tbsp of coconutoil
What to do:
Seriously just toss this all together, pour the
coconutoil on top and place in your oven for 7 min
at 370F. That's it!! ENJOY!!


Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment