Monday, December 09, 2013

Delicious vegan raw cacao & quinoa bites


Hi sweets! 

With Christmas just around the corner I was in search for some vegan and or raw treats. I love this holiday but I am not one to just drop my healthy habits so when I tasted these quinoa bites I was in heaven! These are so good, crunchy because of the puffed quinoa yet soft because of the raw cacao. I store them in my fridge now so when I am craving something sweet I always have something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
The first pic is from the bites the second is a pic where I use them as a topping on my banana icecream (Yes! They are also amazing together with other flavors)






















Delicious vegan cacao-quinoa bites
What you need
3 tbsp raw cacao/carob
4 tbsp agave syrup
1/4 cup non dairy butter 
2 cups puffed quinoa 

What to do
Melt your butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once totally melted you can add your cacao or carob and the agave syrup. Stir until you have a smooth mixture. Add the puffed quinoa to the cacao sauce and whisk until all the quinoa is covered. Take a spoon, scoop out even amounts and place the mixture on a plate. Store in your fridge for at least 2 hours.

ENJOY!

Love,
BeautyBlends

No comments:

Post a Comment