Monday, December 16, 2013

Raw & vegan cashew cream strawberry tarts

A few weeks ago I posted a picture of this delicious raw cashewcream tart on instagram. A lot of you lovely followers left some really sweet reactions and asked me for the recipe. So it is time for me to post! For this tart I used cashewcream which was the first raw and vegan dairy-substitute I used for my desserts. Since there are so many delicious vegan ingredients I kind of forgot about this cream.. Until now!

I will post the recipe for the homemade raw cashewcream later this week.





















Raw & vegan cashew cream strawberry tarts
What you need
1/2 cup of chopped dates
2 tsp of ground almonds
4 tbsp of chopped walnuts
1 cup of raw cashew cream
6 big strawberries

What to do
Mix the dates, ground almonds and chopped walnuts in your food processor until you have a chopped and crumbly mixture. Take the mixture and form 5 balls. Add a bit of water and press the date paste into your tart tins. Fill each tart with a big spoonful of the cashewcream and top with your strawberries 
Place in your fridge for 2 hours before serving.

Enjoy!!

Love,
BeautyBlends

1 comment: